LAMBDA 403 Cheese snack cutting machine
The LAMBDA 403 is an automatic cutting machine suitable for cutting cheese into all kinds of snack sizes such as blocks, sticks, triangles or slabs. The dimensions of the end products depend on the slab thickness and cutting frame configuration chosen.
The LAMBDA 403 features an additional trim cut section and automatic cheese infeed. The machine receives the cheese from a conveyor belt. This has the advantage of shortening the total processing time, without being dependent on the operator’s skills.
- Multi-stage cutting process, trim cutting, automatic cheese placement
- Proven cheese cutting technology
- High-quality cut end products with ‘neatly cut and straight edges’
- Large variety of cheeses
- Short changeover times due to exchangeable knives
- Flexibility in types of cheese snacks
- Optionally automated finished product discharge